Blog Archive

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Welcome to the He-Man Toy Box!

The He-Man Toy Box will feature articles about the action figures, vehicles, playsets, general merchandise, and other miscellaneous items that accompanied Filmation’s He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 1980’s cartoon. As a collector of MOTU items for over 10 years, as well as the creator of the now un-updated collectible website The CafĂ© Wha?, I will share my collecting experiences and collection in-depth with reviews and pictures.

From Mattel’s incredibly successful original toy line and the impressive Four Horsemen’s recent revamp to the less successful motion picture and New Adventures lines, many figures and other items will be highlighted. In addition to production items, I will share prototypes, original artwork, rare merchandising paperwork, and more to help archive the history of MOTU.

This site will also allow fans to post comments about specific items or MOTU collecting in general. Please let me know if there are specific items you wish to see covered. Once a topic is posted, I would truly appreciate your questions and contributions. I am not selling anything directly on this site although I may provide links to my eBay store if any relevant items are currently for sale.

If you are just looking to relive some childhood memories or are a seasoned collector looking to see some of the rare He-Man items I have archived over the years, please check back regularly as I have enough stuff to keep these posts going for years to come!

As usual, He-Man.org is the favored source for all things He-Man!

No comments: